Our structural engineers are contracted professionals who specializes in delivering practical solutions by seeking to understand the root of the client’s challenges. Their project portfolios include field engineering and construction management of projects ranging from large capital expansions to challenging quick turnaround management of change (MOC) and fabricator support projects.
Modularization has become a norm in the industrial heartland’s pursuit of capital cost reductions and schedule predictability. Higher complexity projects include blast resistance, seismic mitigation (most of which require complex dynamic time history analysis) and GIS structural design (i.e. designing around strict deflection tolerances and delivering solutions that suit transportation, lifting and functional installation requirements).
- Design of structural supports
- Platforms, skids, buildings, and modules
- Steel and concrete construction techniques
- Foundation design of all types
- Analysis of existing structures
- Lifting lug design
- Shop drawings, lifting and erection diagrams